It’s been quite a busy year, let’s take a look back on some of the highlights of 2023. We helped many businesses launch new websites that brought innovative ideas to life. Alongside these new websites, our maintenance services ensured the continual smooth operation of these new websites and many existing websites. Not stopping there, our team expanded its offerings by adding SEO and accessibility. We also proudly garnered attention from several press publications and had the privilege of participating in several events that forged connections and fostered collaboration. Join us as we reminisce about the remarkable accomplishments of 2023!
- Launched over 70 websites
- Maintained more than 200 websites
- Performed 2,500+ website maintenance service
In 2023 we also added search engine optimization and accessibility to our service offerings. We know for a website to be successful it needs to do more than just look good, it needs to attract your ideal customer and be accessible to all users. Through our SEO and accessibility services, you not only increase your chances of being discovered online but also demonstrate inclusivity.
- BrainTrust LIVE – Founder & CEO Heather Locke spoke on the topic “Take the Risk, or Lose the Chance.”
- TN Women Connect – Hammersmith Support hosted a lunch on the topic “Unlock the Power of SEO”
- Know Women – Founder Heather Locke was featured in the 2023 Know Women Phoenix Magazine
- Nashville Voyager – Featured Heather in an article titled “Life and Work with Heather Locke”
- Medium.com – Heather was featured in an article titled “High Impact Philanthropy: Heather Locke Of Hammersmith Support On How To Leave A Lasting Legacy.”
- Know Women Holiday Edition– Published an article by Heather titled “Crack the Code on SEO.”
- AccessiBe Inclusive Agency of the Month – Hammersmith Support was named the February Inclusive Agency of the Month
Top 10 Blogs of the Year
Want to know what our readers are most interested in learning about? Be sure to catch our Top 10 Blogs of 2023. Were any of your favorites featured?
Happy Holidays from the team at Hammersmith Support.
We are grateful for your support and are looking forward to an exciting year ahead.