Building a website can be a daunting task, especially if you don’t know where to begin. That’s where hiring a website designer comes in. But before you start working with a web designer, it’s important to ask the right questions to ensure you get the website you want and need, but also good value and someone you are comfortable working with too. Let’s discuss the top questions you should ask when hiring a website designer to build your website.
5 Questions to Ask Your Website Designer
- Who will I work with during this process?
- What platform will my website be built on? Why?
- Do you offer maintenance and hosting?
- Do you custom design your websites or use templates?
- What if I have a problem down the road, who can I talk to?
How We Would Answer These Questions…
- One of the biggest benefits of working with Hammersmith Support is that when you hire us, you get us. When you call, you’re not waiting on hold at a 1-800 number to talk with someone who has no idea who you are. When you call us, our first-hand knowledge of your site means we’re able to answer your questions efficiently.
- We build all of our websites in WordPress. Over 30% off all websites are built in WordPress. We feel that it is user friendly, highly customizable, offers great support and so much more.
- We offer maintenance packages to continue to support your website after it goes live. We’ll help keep your site running smoothly with updates to all aspects of the site, including security, as well as make changes you may need to accommodate your business. We offer hosting through WP Engine where we have dedicated servers for our clients. Our servers are equipped with enterprise-grade Global Edge Security.
- At Hammersmith Support, we know that all of our clients are unique and therefore their sites need to be as well. We custom-design every client’s website independently, not from a template.
- If you need help, we are here to support you and are just a phone call away. We have an established track record and won’t ghost you or vanish into the night,
Interested in 5 More Questions to Ask a Web Designer?
Sign up to receive “10 Questions to Ask Your Web Designer,” including five additional questions to help with your web design process. Or, schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Hammersmith Support to discuss your website needs and ask any questions you may have.