Blogging has become more and more popular, providing businesses with a platform to share their ideas and expertise online. There are numerous benefits to blogging, including creating brand awareness, boosting your SEO and increasing customer engagement. However, it can be difficult to fully understand the impact that blogging can have on your business without taking a look at the statistics behind it.
Below we have 10 eye-opening statistics that explain the benefits of having a blog on your website.
Statistics Don’t Lie
Below are some statistics that show the benefits of actively blogging. By actively blogging we don’t mean simply having a blog tab on your website, we mean regularly producing original content and updating it often.
- Websites with a blog have 434% more indexed pages than those without a blog, giving them a greater online presence.
- Companies that blog get 97% more inbound links to their website, making them move visible and leading to improved search engine rankings.
- Businesses that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those that do not.
- Blogging is one of the top content marketing strategies used by businesses, with 89% of B2B marketers using blogs to generate leads.
- Approximately 31% of consumers say they are more likely to buy from a brand that has a blog.
- Websites with blogs have 55% more visitors than those that do not, increasing the likelihood of conversions.
- 77% of internet users read blogs
- Blogging cost 62% less than traditional marketing.
- 57% of marketers say that they have found a signifacant number of customers by blogging.
- 56% of businesses that blog report higher profitability, with an average ROI 13 times higher than those that don’t blog.
It’s Time To Start Blogging
There are many reasons why having a blog on your website can be beneficial for your business. These statistics show how powerful blogs can be. Whether you are a B2B or B2C company, the evidence shows that blogging can lead to a significant increase in business.
We Can Help You Add a Blog
Have these stats convinced you that it is finally time to add a blog to your website? Hammersmith Support can help you get started. Adding a blog to your site is one of the many things you can do with a Hammersmith Support maintenance package. Schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation to ask questions and discuss how we can help your business start to see the benefits of blogging too.