Do you know that feeling when you need something new? Whether it’s new shoes, a great haircut, or a next-generation computer – you’re just craving something fresh in your routine? Well, that’s how we’ve been feeling about our website. We just needed something new. And so to kick off 2021, we are launching the new and improved Hammersmith Support website! We’re excited to show and tell you about what we’ve done and also to give you some food for thought when it comes to your site.
While maintaining our current branding, we did want to shake up the design of the site. Heather had some new images taken by Karianne Mundstedt and the goal was to capture the very relatable “work from home” style that we’ve all been living in this past year. We also updated the layout and changed icons to improve our product description for potential clients.
We have honed our services over the last year to more accurately serve our clients’ needs. Because of that, we wanted to present more detail on the site around the services we provide. In addition, we added more calls to action, making it easier to get in touch and start the design process. We added more details throughout the site as well that will make it easier for our clients to understand our process.
Click over to see all our changes here!
Food for Thought
If all this talk has you thinking about your website and what improvements or refreshing it may need, we’ve got some ideas for you. Here are a few areas that can be the focus of a site refresh – many of which have far-reaching benefits beyond aesthetics!
- New Images: updating images and completing all of the descriptive information like alt text is great for the site’s SEO.
- Adding a Blog: another great SEO win, but blogs are also great value adds for clients and potential clients as well.
- Content Updates: have your services, “about us” information, and or product offerings changed? Even if they haven’t, it’s worth reviewing the content to see if you can add information, or even delete or edit the content for more concise information.
- Start a Podcast: much like a blog, a podcast drives great SEO and is beneficial for clients as well.
- Behind the Curtain: Ensuring that your site is up to date, including plugins, will keep your site rolling smoothly.
We’re Here to Help
At Hammersmith Support, websites are our specialty. We can help with that new year’s business resolution by getting your site on a monthly maintenance package that can include any of the updates we suggested above! Click over to our Calendly page to schedule your free 30-minute consultation and let us know how we can help you.