As you may have noticed, we are all about sharing about us this month! We think this is important for a few reasons. There are a lot of website development companies out there, and we want our readers to know what makes us outstanding—and what you can expect in the way of service when you choose to work with us. One thing that is unique about us is the community we have developed and supported over the years, and below are a few highlights.
We believe that a rising tide lifts all ships and our support for other small businesses is vital to our community and our economy. This is why we are proud members of these communities:
- Local First Arizona – a nonprofit organization that works to create a community, a voice, and a network for small businesses. They offer resources, promotion, and also advocate for a strong and competitive local economy.
- Tempe Chamber of Commerce – The Tempe chamber represents over 650 small businesses and is dedicated to improving quality of life in Tempe
UMOM and Save the Family are two Arizona based charities that work to end homelessness. When you help these organizations you directly helping the families they serve. Whether it’s creating welcome baskets for their residents, stuffing stockings for Christmas gifts, providing Thanksgiving dinners or being a proud sponsor of one of their many events, we’re always happy to lend a hand.
Our founder, Heather Locke, also serves on the Association Board for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona. After being a big sister for over 17 years, she is thankful for this opportunity to continue to make a difference in the lives of Arizona youth.
Pro Bono Work
Each year, we select a nonprofit organization and supply them with our maintenance services pro bono for a full year. During this year, we update the website not only on the “inside” but make content changes and add infrastructure that benefits the users as well as the organization. Our pro bono client receives one year of Hammersmith Support maintenance:
- Site backups and live staging copy maintained
- Security scans and malware prevention
- Site optimization
- Full site test each month
- Submission to Google Search Console
- 24 hours for new development—update images, wording, service packages, “About Us” pages, add or update donation forms, etc. This time can also be used to add additional features to the site.
Our past and current pro bono clients include:
- #LoveUp Foundation (2019 + 2020)
- Civilian Connections (2021 special contest winner)
- Phoenix Center for the Arts (2021)
- Diaper Bank of Arizona (2022)
- Tennessee Land Trust (2022)
Let’s Work Together
We want to support you and your business too. Our clients include solo practitioners all the way to mid-sized corporations – no matter what size or where your website is in its lifecycle, we can accommodate your business. Schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation, and let’s talk through your thoughts and how Hammersmith Support can help you and your business.