It’s our favorite time of year! We are kicking off this year’s search for two nonprofits that we can support for the next year with our maintenance services pro bono. We’re excited to also add our new accessibility product to our list of offerings for our pro bono clients. We’ll be searching for one nonprofit from Arizona and one from Tennessee as well.
Which Nonprofits Are Eligible?
This project is aimed at those doing the most for our community—nonprofit organizations. Therefore, any charitable organization that is an approved 501(c)3 and has an existing WordPress website is eligible to apply.
What Is Included:
Our newest pro bono client will receive one year of Hammersmith Support maintenance. This includes:
- Site backups and live staging copy maintained
- Security scans and malware prevention
- Site optimization
- Full site test each month
- Submission to Google Search Console
- 24 hours of development to get your site spruced up — content updates, update images, wording, service packages, About Us pages, add or update donation forms, etc. This time can also be used to add additional features to your site!
- An accessibility tool that ensures the website is compliant and allows users to change the view of the page to accommodate disabilities
These services are valued at approximately $4,000.
Hear From a Past Pro Bono Client
Hear from Renee Aguilar about how being the Hammersmith Support pro bono client helped Phoenix Center for the Arts.
How to Apply
One of our favorite parts of this project is learning more about the many organizations that are doing amazing things in our communities.
Applications for this year have closed. Please join our email list to be notified when we begin accepting applications for next year.