Getting to highlight our work along with our amazing clients is one of our favorite things to do! In this post, we’re excited to share about Carla Reeves’ new website. Carla is a “mindset coach for leaders.” Her coaching techniques help give her clients their inner peace back and live intentionally. Carla works with her clients to form healthy habits and mindsets that allow them to live more deeply and enjoy success as well.
One aspect that Carla prides herself on is having a direct and to-the-point approach with the analysis of her clients. This same approach needed to translate to her website as well, along with a lot of additional information—and all on-brand for her business. Carla enlisted the help of Jena Gribble of Blush Cactus to help form Carla’s brand’s voice as well as visual aspects like colors, fonts, and images.
Carla’s brand feels like calm organization. Therefore, her site needed to have the same look and feel. She offers several service packages as well as a blog, podcast, inspirational e-notes, and extensive testimonials. Crafting clear and compelling copy for the site, and organizing the information in an easy-to-understand way, was key. All of these aspects need to be highlighted by the site visuals. A soothing color scheme of nature-inspired neutrals—rust orange, soft greens, and sandy tans—complemented each other beautifully. The fonts chosen were a combination of fun and a bit like handwritten letters, along with a modern sans serif as well. The result is an elevated, yet approachable, look and feel to the site that quickly and easily informs and educates visitors.
Carla is also a Hammersmith Support maintenance client. One of the largest mistakes that a business can make is investing in a custom-built website and then neglecting to maintain it. A website is a bit like a living thing—it needs to be cared for. Except instead of feeding and walking it, it needs to be updated and backed up! Our maintenance clients enjoy:
- Site backups and live staging copy maintained
- Security scans and malware prevention
- Site optimization
- Full site test each month
- Submission to Google Search Console
- Premium hosting on a WP Engine dedicated server (premium package)
- 2–4 hours of content updates each month
Content update hours can be used for many things! If your site doesn’t need copy, image, or stock updates that often, content hours can be used to add lead magnets, improve functionality, or add new features like a blog page.
Now that Carla’s site is up and running, she is enjoying being a Hammersmith Support hosting client. Our premium hosting offers the following:
- Speed: Our dedicated server means our client’s sites have plenty of room and fast loading times.
- Security: Not every hosting fee includes a security certificate, but our hosting includes the SSL your site needs.
- Uptime: Having your site available to be viewed is crucial. A lower-cost host may also come with less uptime, costing you visitors.
- Scalability: Having a host server that can accommodate your businesses’ growth with matching speed, security, and uptime is critical to scaling your business.
- Support: This one is more for you than site visitors, but having one-on-one support available when something goes wrong, or when you just have a question, is important.
If seeing how Carla Reeves’ site came together has you thinking that maybe your business website needs some attention, let’s talk! Schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation, and let’s talk through your questions and see how our services can support your business.